Suzie 1940s Vintage Suit Dress - Custom ReproductionThe Suzie is a 1940's style two-piece dress. The top is an over blouse in the peplum style, with a beautifully scalloped neckline, three buttons, and sash tie in the front. The skirt is eight-gored and hemmed approximately just below the knee.
- Custom sized. Please fill out custom sizing questions on check out.
- Custom sizing is not returnable. Please measure correctly.
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part of body 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Hip/Bum: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hip bones
- Skirt length (considerable length is an extra charge) Waist to hem length measurement
- Sleeve length (short sleeves up to three quarters) Shoulder to where you want sleeve to end.
You are buying a quality dress and the wait is worth it : )
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/WANT.liquid