Wedding Dress Ordering Fax
How long will my wedding dress take to make?
Please refer to individual item descriptions for this information as lead times can vary from style to style. We recommend you order your dress with plenty of time to spare. As we're an online shop and it's not possible to carry out fittings, please leave enough time in case your dress needs alterations by your local dressmaker.
What colors can I have my wedding dress made in?
At present you can have your dress made in white or ivory satin or in one of a range of colors on our color options page.
Where are your custom garments made?
Although we would love to be able to make all of our garments in-house we would never keep up with demand! Our garments are skillfully crafted to order by specialist workshops specially selected for their quality and reputation in the industry (petticoats, sashes and veils in UK, dresses non UK). It is very important to us that all of our products are ethically manufactured whether they are made in the UK or overseas. All of our garments are checked and dispatched from the UK.
We are online only and don't have a shop, this is how we are able to keep our prices so competitive.
Made-to order-items are not returnable unless the item is faulty. All of our wedding dresses including 'standard' sizes are custom made to order in your style, color and size choice.
Everything else (petticoats, sashes)
- Returns accepted on unworn items within 7 days with any original packaging, providing they are in same condition as when received. We politely ask customers to read the description and check measurements carefully before ordering. P&P costs will not be refunded.
- Return procedure
- If you wish to return an item please contact us.
How will my item be posted?
- Within the UK, items will be posted using the Royal Mail 1st class recorded service. Estimated delivery time for this service is 1-2 working days but Royal Mail do not class an item as lost until 15 days. Please remember to add 1-2 days dispatch time (after we receive cleared payment) or your wedding dress production time(usually 10-12 weeks) to this. Please note: dresses may need pressing on receipt due to packing.Items will be posted using the Royal Mail international signed for service. Estimated delivery time for this service varies. Royal Mail do not class an item as lost until 25 days. Please remember to add 1-2 days dispatch time or your wedding dress production time to this.
- Please note: some countries may charge you import taxes that are beyond our control. The U.S. does not.
- Please note: dresses may need pressing on receipt due to packing.
We pride ourselves on customer service and are here to help! If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible (usually same day during office hours).